- 2 Fresh Ors Buzz Buttons for garnish (you can also use parsley)
- Half a kilo of Pangasius filet (about 4 filets)
- 250 ml. Mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 onion, chopped coarsely
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- 5 Fresh Origins Buzz Buttons, crumbled (you can also use parsley)
- 1/2 cup White Wine (not dry)
- 2 tsp Flour
- 1 tbsp. Large Capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Chicken stock paste
- 1/2 Lemon, juice only
- Apply salt and pepper to Pangasius (both sides), reserve.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a cup or small bowl, reserve.
- Heat olive oil in pan. Add onion, cook onion until clear.
- Add mushrooms, cook until browned. Add sauce to pan, stir until thickened.
- Cook the fish quickly in separate pan with olive oil over high heat to sear the outsides. Inside will be done at this point.
- Serve: place the sauce on the plate first, then the pangasius over the sauce. Garnish with 2 Fresh Origins Buzz Buttons
Original recipe from: http://www.freshorigins.com