One-pot fish with black olives & tomatoes
- 175g black olive in oil, stones removed
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 4 pangasius fillets
To serve with
- chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil from the olives in an ovenproof pan.
- Tip in the onion and stir well, leave to cook for a minute or two and then give it another good stir.
- Add the tomatoes and some salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then add the olives.
- Put the fish, skin side down, onto the sauce and drizzle over a splash more oil from the olive jar.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve straight from the pan, with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
- Bon appétit!