INGREDIENTS: (for 4 persons)
- 300g of fresh pangasius fillets
- 295g grilled red bell peppers in a pot
- 75g chorizo cubes
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 300g sliced leek
- 720ml passata di pomodoro (tomato sauce)
- 400g lentils in a pot
- 500ml of tap water
- Heat 1 tbsp oil from the bell pepper pot in a soup pan and drain the bell peppers in a colander. Bake the chorizo, oregano and leek for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers into strips and drain the lentils. Add the bell pepper with the passata, lentils and water to the chorizo mixture. Let the soup cook for 8 minutes over medium heat. Stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, cut the fish into pieces and add to the soup. Let the soup cook for 4 more minutes. Season with pepper and, if necessary, with salt.
Combination tip: tasty with crusty bread (the dish is not gluten-free).